Hi dr lam ! Wow .. i must say that your fat grafting skills are AMAZING ! . Its seriously does provide one's face with brilliance that everyone sought after. Well I am seriously interested in coming to you but that would be 2 years laterbecause i am on army conscription in singapore right now.
So my questions are
1) Since I am an asian (guy) would fat grafting to enhance my mid face be the same as Caucasians, aesthetics wise as in .
2) My problem is that my malar region has a hereditary deficiency of fats ( Cant say its very little ) and it makes my mid face looks sunken and dull. On a profile view , my face looks quite flat and there isnt much contour on my face.
PLUS , I am quite chubby on the buccal area( slimming down over the years though )
3) My skin on the malar region looks very loose as though i am very old.
4) If I am doing rhinoplasty ( costal cartilage ) before coming to you
how long a break would i need?
5) I know this may be the gazillionth time someone asked you this but I really need a confirmation on this - Will diet or aging lead to the exceptional loss of volume on that area? If so how long can the aesthetics side of this procedure last?
6) How much does it cost for this procedure ?
I am really serious in coming to you after looking so much into your website and photos of B & As . Though I may be coming only 2 year later... I hope you wont mind answering some of my doubts =D
With regards to the cost ,
here's my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I will promptly reply you with my photos.