Hi Dr. Lam,
Thanks for answering all my questions that nobody else could. This has been a real treat for me. I have a couple of final questions to ask for today. Here they are:
1. I have always had bags under my eyes since I was born. What causes this and will they ever go away. They make me look tired. I think babies look cute with them, but not as adults.
2. I have very dark circles under my eyes and hollow under my eye area.The skin is very thin, does this cause my nasolabial folds to look more prominent, because it seems connected. I don't mind nasolabial folds, I have watched your video, but if you saw me, you would agree that mine definately were worth treating and still are,. They were deep!!
3. I had juvederm injected into my folds, can I get radiesse that would be used under my eyes injected as a touch up in my NL folds even though there is juvederm in it.
4. I watched your video on artefill? Do you really think it lasts 10 years or longer in people?
5. What do you think about juvederm? I hear you speak about all other products but not that one unless I missed it.
6. If I do get the hollow area under my area treated with either juvederm or resyaline, how deep do they inject the needle. Do they inject only at the rim.
I have been filled with knowledge today so I thank you. Amy