Hi, I am a Chinese female. I have been sufferring from extremely oily skin since 12 years old, I am 24 this year. I have very large pores and acne scars. I had 2 erbium and 4 fraxel treatment, which improved my skin. I'm still seeking ways to further improve my skin condition. I have a very bulbose nose, and it has very thick and uneven skin. Initially there were bumps on my nose but after CO2 laser, the bumps were less obvious, it was trapped hardened sebum under the bumps. The skin on my nose is very uneven, some people told me it is rhinophyma.
1. From the picture do you think it is rhinophyma? Why can I do if its rhinophyma?
But it is not red in color.
2. If it is not rhinophyma, what can I do about the bumps and thick skin texture and oiliness? will photodynamic therapy help with oiliness?
3. I have a lot of acne scarring and huge pores, From the pictures, are they pores or scar? what treatment do you suggest? fraxel? erbium? Cross?
4. Does spectra peel shrink pores and control oil?
5. Does micro botox decrease oil production temporary?
Thank you so much for answering my questions! Have a wonderful day! =)