Hello, I had a few questions in regards to the Asian blepharoplasty procedure as both of my eyes are mono-lidded.
1) Would it be possible for the consultation to happened within the same week (or few days) of the procedure? As I will be traveling from out of town and want for all to be done within one trip but with the same careful and diligent surgery.
2) If the Doctor is available in August (I know it's soon but I wish to have the operation before the school semester starts.) because if not I'll have to wait until the Summer in another year... and that's too long.
3) Will the swelling go down a significant amount within 2 or 3 weeks? I understand that it can take up to a year for its shape to take place but as a student on campus from 9AM-4PM, I don't want to look like a victim of domestic violence (I remember seeing my mother's eyes after the operation.)
4) After the operation, how many check-ups and visitations are required? I plan on staying, if all things fall into place, for about 3 weeks around the DFW area.
5) Is there any other way of contact, like email, besides this forum?
Thank you in advance.