Dr. Lam is very passionate about his work and wants to hear what makes you excited about life, love, or your work. He believes that establishing a forum for you to express your positive energies will radiate to all those who are fortunate enough to read your entry.
Just read through all 4 posts on perspective. it's great stuff man, loving it and agree with pretty much 95% of your philosophy (the remaining 5 % I'll have to grow into in my coming formative years! )
Have you read Maxwell Maltz Psychocybernetics? For those that don't know Maltz I believe he's a plastic surgeon / writer. My girlfriend told me about the book. It's interesting how plastic surgeons do truly work at the core of human psychology.
interesting, i had never heard of maltz. i just wikipedia'ed maltz and read about him then watched a youtube video on him. interesting how he talks about forgetting the negative past and culling from one's positive past experiences to gain the confidence for the future. i agree. thanks for broadening my horizons. sml