Hi Dr Lam,
1) Like you said, asian female look the most natural when the eyelid is low and small. Like you said, you will only perform surgery if you think that will look the best (most natural) for her. Unlike other plastic surgeron(s) who will do anything for money (i am not saying all surgerons, and no names mention). Let say if a patient had a double eyelid in the past, but she finds that the eyelid is not too high or big for her eyes. Is there anyways you can lower the eyelid? Let say her eye are very small and her lower eyelid seem to wrap around her eyeballs. Is there any surgery to help even the size of her eye and eyelid procedure performed?
2) Like you said, you can use botox for the lower jaw to make it smaller and less angular. But that will only work if it's a muscle problem. What if it is the bone that makes the face very angular and wide? Is surgery the only way to get rid of it. Like you said in one of your videos, you dont like the way it looks like an animal face after the jaw being cut off. Is there any way to just cut half of the jaw just to make it smaller but not the entire angular jaw to look unnatural? Will botox help to reduce the bone overtime?
3) Will botox help to reduce the width of the cheeks at all?
4) Like you said, you do not perfer cheeks implants as it will stick out, makes the temple more hollow and unnatural. Like you said, you pefer fat grafting and other fillings rather than cheeks implants. Let say a person is beginning to age (early 20s - mid 20s) and the cheeks area begins to loose/sage. Will using botox help with this. At the same time, using fat grafting / or other filling help adding the volume back to the cheeks. Will it be possible to do botox and fat grafting at the same time. Therefore this will create a natural cheeks implants, in a way.
5) If a person is being compliment of looking tired all the time. What usually cause a person to look tired all the time? (eyebrow problem, cheeks, eyes, etc etc) In other words, what is the usually causes and why?
6) Like you said, botox can be used to reduce jaw size, help with wrinkles, brow lift, etc. Let say if the brow is born naturally low or mid height, will it be possible to use botox just at the end (at the tail) of the brow to create the arch/angular look. Will botox make the eyebrow look unnatural?
7) Since botox is so simple and you can do it in 5 mins and patients and leave your office right away. Does cheeks dimples as simple as botox? Will cheeks require surgery room or can it jsut be done at your office like botox? What is the price for dimples creation?
Thank you so much to take your time to read this post. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & New Year. Thanks